Celebrating History. Building for Eternity.
Join us on Sunday, September 26th, as we celebrate our 11 year anniversary as a church!
In addition, we will also give our annual, sacrificial offering, both in gratitude for what God has done and in anticipation of what He is going to do.
How can I best prepare to give?
When preparation (action) meets expectation (faith), big things happen. Here are 3 easy ways to prepare & save for Legacy Sunday.
- Sell things that don't give you joy.
Declutter your home and build a legacy at the same time. Win-win!
- Cancel subscriptions for a few months.
Replace Disney+ time with some quality family time.
- Cook at home more than you eat out.
Eat healthier and make more memories with loved ones.
Need more ideas? Check out this article on 22 ways to save!
Choose a charity!
For every gift given, we're sending a small percentage to one of these 11 organizations.
How does it work?
- Choose one of the charities that you connect with most.
- When you give your gift on Legacy Sunday, write the name of the organization in the SecureGive notes or on your envelope.
- A21 Campaign
- Moral Revolution
- Haiti Earthquake via Samaritan's Purse
- Charity: Water
- The Chosen
- Adult & Teen Challenge
- Mercy Ships
Your gift is paving the way for the current and next generation.
We can't wait to see how God awakens purpose in you and your family through your sacrificial gift.