We sure have missed you and look forward to seeing you soon!
We look forward to seeing you in-person, on-campus for our Sunday worship experience beginning June 28th, 10:30 a.m. For those that will not be joining us in person due to Covid-19 risk factors, or are not feeling well and have an above-normal temperature that morning, please stay connected with us via live-stream on our website, YouTube, or Facebook.
Here are important details regarding our upcoming on-campus services:
- Families must sit together, with a six foot distance between other family units. This significantly reduces capacity.
- Children will remain in the service with their family. eKidz will NOT resume at this time. Children (and teens!) must remain with the family unit at all times.
- Food and beverages will not be served at The Well.
- Our volunteers will be wearing masks. We also ask that attendees wear masks at this time. If you do not have one, we will have some available.
- Our service will be approximately 50 minutes. Since all families will be escorted from the parking lot to their seat as a unit, please arrive early and remain in your vehicles until we begin loading the building at 10:15 a.m.
- Families will be escorted out of the building, one at a time, upon dismissal.
While it sounds like a lot more structure and rigidity than we'd like, we know that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom! We are confident the atmosphere is going to be electric and experiencing His presence corporately will be well worth our efforts.
"I was glad when they said to me, 'let us go to the house of the LORD!'" (Psalm 122:1)