We know that 'church' isn't just a building. It's the ministry we do every day in every way. And nothing can stop us from sharing the love of Jesus with a hurting world.
Thankfully we are in a day where we have technology at our fingertips to provide a full church experience to you in the comfort of your home. This includes intimate worship, an engaging message, an opportunity to give, and learn more about what's to come.
Below we have the following available for you:
- Access to our one online experience at 10:30 AM on Sunday mornings.
- Easily submit prayer requests or praise reports.
- Give online with a click of a button or give with the SecureGive app on your phone.
- Journal what God is speaking to you throughout the service and have it emailed to you directly.
- View the latest happenings at The Exchange for you and your family.
As we navigate the impact of the Coronavirus, let's continue to act from a place of faith! 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind."
New to The Exchange?
We'd love to connect with you! Text "Connect" to 512-980-1220 and we will send you a link to a Connection Card or click the link below.
How can we pray for you?
Make a difference with your gift today!
What is God speaking to you?
Grab a hot cup of coffee and journal what God is speaking to you throughout the service.
Join the new #AwakenGreater Facebook Group!
Whether we are on campus or online, The Exchange is a place where purpose is awakened and developed. Stay connected by joining the #AwakenGreater Facebook group.