Getting to know each other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at The Exchange Church a great one!
What time is the service?
The Exchange Church meets every weekend on Sundays at 10:30am.
Location & Directions
The Exchange Church is located in Round Rock, Texas. Find address by clicking here.
How will the service look during COVID-19?
- Families must sit together, with a six foot distance between other family units. This significantly reduces capacity.
- Children will remain in the service with their family. eKidz will NOT resume at this time. Children (and teens!) must remain with the family unit at all times.
- Food and beverages will not be served at The Well.
- Our volunteers will be wearing masks. We also ask that attendees wear masks at this time. If you do not have one, we will have some available.
- Our service will be approximately 50 minutes. Since all families will be escorted from the parking lot to their seat as a unit, please arrive early and remain in your vehicles until we begin loading the building at 10:15 a.m.
While it sounds like a lot more structure and rigidity than we'd like, we know that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom! We are confident the atmosphere is going to be electric and experiencing His presence corporately will be well worth our efforts.
What's the culture like at The Exchange?
Our Sunday services are far from boring! Our worship is authentic, raw, and life-giving. The messages will make the Bible come alive like never before and address real issues that real people face. Our people are down to earth, approachable, fun, …just average Joe’s that are excited to be a part of what God is doing through The Exchange.
Want to get a feel for the Sunday experience?
Let us know you're coming
Ready to check out The Exchange Church in person? We can't wait to meet you. Come as you are; jeans and a tee are just fine. If you’ve never thought church could be cool, if you’ve been burned by religion, or you think it’s only for grandmas with poodles, you DEFINITELY need to check us out. You’ll be glad you did! Simply fill out the form below and we'll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.
"I have the privilege of calling The Exchange my home church. They continue to pour into my family every week. My children are flourishing young Christians, on fire for the Lord; and I attribute that to the amazing leaders at The Exchange. I thank God for the day that I stumbled into The Exchange Church."