The 5 E's
- As we gather, we expect to encounter the presence and power of God.
- Our preparedness reveals our level of expectation.
- We ask God for the impossible.
- We build leaders that build leaders.
- What we are a part of is bigger than the part we play.
- Salvation in one day, transformation in every day.
- We are better together.
- Disciples are built in a boat, not in a classroom.
- No one does ministry alone.
- We reach across the street and around the world.
- You belong before you believe. You believe before you behave.
- It's our job to share and His job to save.
- We live a life of generosity.
- The pursuit of wisdom establishes God's best in our lives.
- We are all in, all the time.